It may have taken a while but I am finally on holidays. I guess because of the fact that I was still in my exam period for the past week, there isn’t really too much of my week that I can go on about. Probably the highlight of the week was that I got my first shift at Woolworths last night from 8pm - 12am. I had a pretty fun time overall. I wasn’t really working as fast as everyone else but I reckon that it’s just going to take a bit of time before I can identify what item goes where and all, which should help step up my efficiency. Now that I’m on holidays, I’m hoping that I can pick up some extra hours to earn some much needed cash; hopefully just in time to get my Christmas shopping done. I guess I will just have to wait and see… Anyways, I came across this and it amazes me how
Amazon.com was even granted this patent:
Amazon Gets Patents on Consumer ReviewsFrom the article:
Review your local dry cleaner, pay $10 million?
User reviews are a hot new content area, being used by Google (Quote, Chart), Yahoo (Quote, Chart) and MSN to sweeten their local search results. But as of Thursday, such consumer reviews could put search providers, as well as thousands of e-commerce sites, video rental or review sites and online booksellers, in the sights of Amazon.com's (Quote, Chart) lawyers.
No comments:
Post a Comment