So anyways, on Thursday I changed the stock muffler on my car (’92 Toyota Camry) with a sports muffler. Nothing too extreme like some of the enthusiasts out there (like the ones you can hear from like a mile away), but it sure sounds much better than it did before. Afterwards, I caught up with my mate (who also changed the muffler on his car the following day), and took a trip to the cinemas and watched ‘Kiss Kiss Bang Bang’. That sure was a really funny movie. Didn’t really have too much of a plot, but the comedy balances that out.
Apart from that, I don’t think I got up to much else. Just work and sleep pretty much… So now that summer is just about here, these would certainly be a fun way to add some fun to your next beach trip:
Nuclear Globe
- a blast in the Nuclear Globe! Climb inside this giant 6-foot sphere and rock-and-roll across the water. The inset cups on the outer surface help grip and paddle your way through the water as you spin the globe. Using two Nuclear Globes, you can engage in Nuclear Face-Off as you and an oppponent compete to bump and bounce each other into submission. Prepare for combat!

No comments:
Post a Comment