Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Some days can be great
Just like I was expecting, work last night was great. Actually, it was well beyond great; it was awesome. Having no load to fill, the only tasks to be done was a face-up and a working of the back-stocks. For the duration of my shift all that I worked on was the face-up together with Hein (my manager) so that was a pretty relaxing night. We pretty much just spent those five hours that I was there having a nice long conversation (while facing up of course) which sort of did slow us down, but it wasn’t like we were in a rush. Its nights like these that make you want to stay back at work for longer than you really need to be there for. What a great start to my week off from uni.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment