Ah, the joy of working during the day on Saturday. Recently I have been given a new roster for work and in it I have specified to work no later than 6pm on a Saturday. Because of this, I get to work from 8am till 6pm. It seems like a long shift but it actually isn’t as bad as you would think. During the day, the workload isn’t usually as heavy as nightfill and you can kind of take it easy. One more advantage of working this shift is that I don’t have to do nightfill on a Saturday night which is usually a large load and isn’t all that fun for a Saturday night. So anyways, with this 6pm finish I get the opportunity to go out with my mates is the situation arrises and last night was one of those nights. Usually it turns out to be a movie night, and this was no different.
Last night, the movie of choice was V for Vendetta (trailer). I would like to start off by saying that this movie was great; it met and then exceeded my expectations. The plot was a strong one on totalitarianism and held together really well throughout the movie. Acting was what you would expect from a high quality movie and was very believable; both Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving played their characters exceptionally well. The movie did seem to be one of those ones that goes on for longer than it really is, but it was nothing that was uncomfortable; the quality of the movie made up for that. Overall I would highly recommend watching this movie if you get the chance; you will not be disappointed. 9.5/10.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment