It has been a little bit of a while since my last post so it is about time I should take the chance to make one. Now that I have the following week off uni, I should be able to get some more time to relax and catch up on a few things that I am a bit behind on. Nothing too much lately of value that I have to talk about except for the usual… so I guess I will get on with the usual then.
Friday which is usually my movie day was postponed to Saturday for a movie night with more of my mates followed by some socialising at the RE. The movie of choice this time around was Scary Movie 4 (trailer). In my opinion, this movie was really funny, but probably not to the extent that I would say that it was hilariously funny. Plot wise it was reasonable considering how its main point was to spoof other movies and build a different plot pieced together from all of those movies. The quality of the movie was pretty much in line with the previous movies in the series with just a couple of improvements such as special effects. If you are into comedic movies especially parodies, Scary Movie 4 would be a great watch. 7.5/10.
So that was what I got up to on Saturday. With the fun out of the way, it was time to get back to work today. Today however turned out to be a really fun day so I guess the fun wasn’t over when last night ended. Since the store was closed today, we ended up having a large amount of staff put on mainly for the purposes of filling and facing. There were various other jobs to be done today as well, one of them being the typical Sunday end building which I was doing for most of my day, but from my perspective I saw most of the work in filling.
So what made today so much fun exactly? I guess it was the combination of having so many staff members on together with the store being closed. With the store being closed, we also had a bit of a laugh at the many customers that showed up at the door thinking the store would be open. That was quite amusing. In addition to all that we had a group lunch provided by the store which was nice. What’s even better was that everyone was able to work through the Melbourne load which is usually split between nightfill on Sunday and Monday night. With that out of the way and no load arriving tomorrow, work tomorrow night (which I am fortunate enough to be working) is going to be nice and relaxing. So yeah, that pretty much sums up my Sunday. Now only if we had a day like that at work every week.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment