Monday, September 01, 2008

Window of opportunity

Well I'm glad winter is now out of the way. I was starting to get fed up of all the cold mornings/evenings during that period. I used to really love winter, but the more and more I put up with summer (without an air conditioner) I started to love it more and more. As well, the winter period really messes with my head and no doubt this could be seen when taking a quick glance over my winter posts to this blog.

It may only be the start of a new season but now that winter is gone, it feels so much different. First and foremost, I'm able to clear my mind better and not dwell on any issues. There were many things that I have been dwelling on over the past few weeks and have been having difficulty letting go, but now I am rapidly loosing interest in it. I am now at the point that if something isn't proving worthwhile, I am just going to move on and leave it behind. There is only so much that I am going to wait for, and there is only so much effort that I am going to put in to make things work.

No comments: