Have you ever stayed up so late at night doing something, then sleeping for such a short period of time such that when you wake up, it feels like everything you did before going to sleep was all a dream? This happens to me quite a bit actually and it can go one of two ways. Sometimes I wish that it was really all a dream, or sometimes I feel quite good knowing that it wasn't. Usually the latter though ends up with me spending the entire day with the thought on my mind and is quite distracting, and doesn't seem too healthy for my mind. This is pretty much how my day was spent.
All this probably sounds weird but then again, I am a pretty weird person. My sleep patterns are so messed up that I can sleep at pretty much any time of the day and can start dreaming in a matter of minutes. I hear this isn't really a good thing, but I seem okay right? Except for the fact that I fall asleep really easily. On top of that, I have many occasions where I have a waking dream. It's kind of hard to explain. It's like I would be lying in bed on my side or stomach with my eyes open, and even though I can physically see my bed/pillow/room, I am still dreaming. It's like a merge between images which is like impossible to explain.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment