
So here I am at Rydges Esplanade, Cairns in my room on the top floor and with a view like that from my balcony, who could complain? Just like my room I had at Rydges Tradewinds towards the end of last year, I have two double beds which seems like a bit of a waste. At least my accommodation is paid for so I don't need to worry about that; it just feels unnecessary. This job really is fun, and it is a shame that I won't be able to do jobs like this more often during the year since I have TAFE commitments. Looks like I will have to stick with call centre work with GE Money for the time being. At least that job fits in well with my TAFE hours.
This is now the ninth day of work with respect to this block of work with Maginet and I am now on the home stretch. My work with Mantra Trilogy is complete and I am approaching the half way mark with my work at Rydges. I have a limited time span to work in so the days are long, but at least it is getting done. I plan to fly out of here on Friday at 1:30pm, so things are looking pretty good. I've got mixed feeling about going back on Friday though.
One part of me misses all my friends and the company I have when they are around, but the other part of me is going to miss living in a resort/hotel room where things are maintained for you. Which reminds me, I left my room in a huge mess when I left Brisbane. It's going to be a bit of a let down to return to a messy room. House keeping is such a luxury when you think about it.
That's about all I can get out of me for now. There is nothing too much to it these days. You just wake up, get dressed, and you are already at work. Not too much to encounter during the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment