I guess that the statement in the title stands true to myself. I have been in this situation one too many times and just don't seem to learn from my mistakes. Here I am again, wanting to get all my study and assignments done so I can get it all sorted out this week, yet I am having difficulty staying on the topic. It's just funny how I am managing to waste time on other things (such as this blog entry) when that time could easily be well spent doing the job I am supposed to be doing.
I had all week to get this sorted out, yet I chose today/tonight to get it done. I also knew I was going to be busy partying last night for Tamara's birthday and that I wouldn't feel like doing any work today. Speaking of the party; it was great. The surprise dinner was pulled off really well, and the night out dancing at the Porto was fun. I did however (and still do) feel a little strange at the moment. It's that weird depressed feeling that I had mentioned in an earlier blog entry. This time though, my night didn't involve any alcohol, so I'm guessing that there is a bit more to this strange feeling than just the regret for my drunken behaviour from the previous night.
So anyways, this blog entry is coming to an end and I still don't feel the desire to continue doing any more TAFE related work. To make things more fun, I just checked my phone and got a message from Sarah telling me about the advanced screenings of "The Heartbreak Kid" that is on tonight. Since I'm going to have to go for my run before that, it looks like I won't be doing any work until at least 11:30pm tonight. I guess it's going to be an all nighter for me. Why do I do this to myself?
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment