For those of you that didn’t know, yesterday was my 19th birthday. I didn’t really get up to too much during the day since it is a typical work weekend. I did however organise a dinner function at Jade Buddha with my mates for the night. That went really well and the food was excellent. After about a few hours, we were approached by Justin Paddon, the promotions co-ordinator for Jade Buddha, who later took us up to the Shadow Lounge and shouted us a round of drinks. I think I have finally found just the kind of bar I have been looking for.
The Shadow Lounge is the ideal venue that I have been looking for to hang out with your mates for some drinks and relaxing. The lighting is low yet still very warm and the music is a perfect mix of house to suit the mood. On top of that, there is a great view of the Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point just over on the balcony. So yeah, that’s about all I really got up to on Saturday night. It was a really fun night and was a great way to spend my birthday.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention; my wonderful new laptop arrived on Thursday afternoon. Since I forgot to write up about it all on the day since I was too busy playing around with it, I never got the opportunity to do anything else till now cause of everything that has been happening lately. I will tell you more about it all in my next entry.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey,belated happy b'day.
i share the same day but long before.
came across ur blog,while searching for something else.
bye
jayanthi
Post a Comment