Friday, October 10, 2008

Such a pain

So where do I start? It seems like I have been so busy lately that I have had no time to sit down in front of my computer and add another post. Funny thing is; when I think back over the last few weeks or so, I can think of what I did to fill time. That's either a good or a bad thing. I'm leaning more towards it being a bad thing.

I guess my main reason for coming back here to do a little typing was to write about the little accident that I got into on Tuesday morning. To save from repeating myself, I have written up a complete post over at Toyota Owners Club Australia and you can read it all by going to the following link:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17754

I am really annoyed that this had to happen to me, and what makes it even more annoying is the fact that for something that wasn't my fault at all, I am now stuck without my car for two weeks. On top of that, it will just never be the same ever again. But either way, I just want it repaired so I can get back to driving around in my own car. I don't know why it is so difficult for me to drive around in another car. I guess it partially comes down to the fact that I am bit of a show pony. I always like it when I have people turning their heads to check out my car. Heck, even I still stop and stare at my car whenever I get the chance. It is just that sexy... LOL.

No comments: