Friday, October 17, 2008

Slightly uncomfortable

After driving my sister's car for the last ten days, I have come to realise just how self conscious I can be. Even though her car is a fairly new Mazda 3 in perfect condition, I still feel awkward when other people see me driving it. Even though I am pretty sure that no-one cares when they see me driving it, I just feel more comfortable when seen driving my own car. In my opinion, my Aurion looks hot and when people look at me when I'm with it, it makes me feel great.

This is such torture not having my Aurion. I had a call from AAMI last Wednesday and they confirmed that everything is going on track and it should be ready on the 22nd. It may only be four days away but I really can't wait till I get it back. It's amazing how a person can actually miss something like a car with such feeling. It's a strange relationship.

Man, I'm over this day already. I'm stuck here at work till 4pm and have absolutely nothing to do. If they were kind enough to provide forum access here at work I would be fine; but instead they choose to block them. The internet used to be fun... what happened?

No comments: