skip to main | skip to sidebar

Daryl Korvemaa's 'Not So Personal' Diary

WARNING: If you're reading this; I feel sorry for you. This blog is more like my own personal diary that is open for anyone to read. It is quite boring actually. I'm not saying you should read it am I? You have been warned.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Line-up


As you can see from the photo above, I have purchased tickets for Kisschasy, Fall Out Boy, and Linkin Park, all performing in the upcoming couple of months. I must say though that I am really looking forward to Linkin Park the most. It is going to be wild.
Posted by Daryl Korvemaa at 5:23 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • MySpace
  • ninemsn.com.au
  • Whirlpool - Australian Broadband News
  • Geek.com
  • Gizmodo, The Gadget blog
  • I4U News
  • Engadget
  • Slashdot
  • Ctrl+Alt+Del - Tragically l337
  • Bodybuilding.com
  • Belly Bulge Maternity

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (59)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • Line-up
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2006 (116)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2005 (106)
    • ►  December (27)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ►  September (21)