Friday, July 14, 2006
Upgrade
Being the gadget geek I am, I thought it was time for me to upgrade my old mobile phone, a Sony Ericsson K750i, to a Sony Ericsson K800i. The major improvements the K800i has over the K750i are 3G functionality, a 3.2 Megapixel camera, a xenon flash, a larger higher resolution screen, and faster response times. Overall I am really satisfied with my new phone. There may not be changes that are significant enough for most to consider an upgrade, however with 3 Mobile, the capped plans really make the upgrade worth it; the phone basically pays for itself. I’m still in the process of setting it up just how I want it and I haven’t yet transferred over all my files from my K750i since the K800i doesn’t come with a Memory Stick Micro as standard. I just ordered a 512Mb one of eBay however and I should expect that sometime next week. That’s about all for now… I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow morning to get to work (thanks to my new back dock position) and am pretty tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment