Grrrr!!! When you spend a lot of time on the road, there is no shortage of the things you see. I have just about had it with most drivers out there. Some really make you wonder how on earth they got their licence in the first place. I’ve been on the road pretty much all day running errands here and there and have had more than my daily dose of bad drivers. I even had to drive through the city today and that was even worse. As a wonderful way to end my trip for the day, I happened to get stuck in traffic thanks to the many people out there who rubbernecked at an accident on the Centenary Highway… on the other side of the damn road. It appeared that some guy knocked a motorcyclist of his bike and that messed one lane up completely, while the other lane was pretty much stuffed since people had to hold up traffic. I’m not 100% sure on what happened since I was more worried about trying to get through the damn traffic than to make it any worse.
The amount of crap I have to put up with on the road these days is getting progressively worse. It would be really great if I could have a live cam to show you guys just how bad it is.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment