I thought it was about time that I finally make my first post for 2009. Actually, I was originally intending to make a post on the 1st of January, but you know how lazy I can be with this sometimes.
So as I expected, I entered 2009 in a drunken mess. This time however I was drunk on beer. Things were better this time around. I managed to hold myself together pretty well and not make (too much) a fool out of myself. As well, I even bailed on the night at the same time as everyone else which was a good achievement from me. The rest of my morning then consisted of sleep to wear off the tiredness. The 37 degree summer heat and humidity didn't help it either.
In the evening to wind down from the new year festivities, I caught up with Alex and watched Bolt in 3D. This was the second time I've watched a movie in digital 3D and I am still amazed at the clarity. Having animation in digital and 3D is unreal that if you haven't yet had the opportunity to watch a movie in this format, I suggest you do so as soon as possible. As well, over the next few nights I also watched Yes Man and Bedtime Stories. So far it's looking good with my movie count for week one of 2009 sitting at three. I aim to beat 2008 which had a total of 75 movies over 52 weeks.
Apart from that, my first week of 2009 has been just about the same as every other week. There have been some subtle differences however. I feel a little more positive this year and can definitely feel a change coming along. It's only day nine of 365 however, so who knows what the next 356 days will have in store for me. I will make this year exciting.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment